Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the HiLo

A few Saturdays ago, Adam and I embarked on a 42 mile bike ride to Mt. Vernon, Ohio. I didn't really know who would be there, but it was something that Evolved Energy Solutions (Adam's Company) was supporting, so I knew it'd be a bunch of "greenies" - my term for those who support the green movement.



There's Zack, Adam's business partner in the blue below (we left before the big crowd because I was afraid we'd be so slow!)





Let me tell you, it was a blasty! I had prepared to die during the 42 miles, but we had great weather and good company with some breaks, so those 4 and 1/2 hours flew by. Our destination was this awesome property with multiple restored buildings (e.g. farm house, barn, etc.). They had multiple kegs and hired people to roast a pig and bands! We camped, ate and listened to some good music.
The house that Doug built. The owner of the property restored this old log cabin. It was super cool.







Bacci ball anyone?


Adam snoozing.





Cool set up behind the house with a stage.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was so much fun! You two are so cute!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!