Saturday, June 12, 2010

feed the birds

One Saturday Adam woke up and wanted to go get bird feeders. Apparently he was feeling very charitable and birds were his mark. So we went on our bird feeder hunt, stopping at Wild Birds Unlimited (which is the expensive way to support bird lovers) and then Lowe's (which was clearly more economical).

These wiry deals don't hold the seed that well, p.s.
As you can see, the tool belt is needed for any major household work.




We strung them up high! and haven't refilled since.....

3 comments:

  1. The tool belt cracks me up. Its like the beloved Europe money belt...

    CL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note for your money saving bird loving self: Marc's on Henderson has bird seed pretty cheap and Seut blocks 2 for $0.99 (that is a steal). Our birds are loving us as are the squirrels. Eli is really loving learning the different types and I am not sure how many other 4 year olds know what a Carolina Chickadee or White Breasted Nuthatch look like. Such a proud nature momma! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my April! I'm pretty sure I couldn't pick a carolina chickadee or a white breasted nuthatch out of a crowd! Can you teach my kids nature someday?

    CL - I'm with you girl, that tool belt is like an extra arm!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!