Monday, October 5, 2009

Roman Shades by Kaye

I read my other friends' blogs and see how creative they are and how they have an inner seamstress (see Under A Green Roof)... well, I have no inkling of that type of talent. Thus, I turn to Kaye. She made ALL of our window fixtures.

Kaye found this fantastical website called Make Roman Shades.com. You can input your style and your dimensions and wabam! Instant pattern for your roman shades. Why did we pick roman shades you may ask?
Top Three Reasons (according to me)
1) They can let as much or as little light in as you want.
2) They can add to your decor - when down, they look like a fabric panel which gives your walls a little somethin' somethin'
3) If you do them yourselves, you save boo coo amounts of money.

Our main contributors to the house below. My mom and my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away!