Monday, October 19, 2009

Goooo Jackets!

So... the house is done. Well, done enough for now. Your house is really never done, but at least ours is livable and decorated.
I know this blog is devoted to our journey with the house, but now I guess I need to take it another direction with snippets of anything house related along the way.

One reason we purchased this crack house was because of location. Blum and I rented down the street for about 2.5 years and I heart the Short North/Victorian Village area. Everything is around us from excellent restaurants to entertainment. I think I'll share some of my fav places and things to do!

The Arena District is about a mile away from our place. It's Blue Jackets time again. I wouldn't say I'm a crazy fan, but I have to admit, they're getting pretty good and the games aren't just about drinking beer, but you actually want to watch the game. Fair weather fan, sure that can be me :o)


We went to the game Saturday and had a blast. The Nationwide Arena is known for having a great "game" atmosphere and they do lots 'o fun stuff to keep the fans energized. It also helps when we beat the other team 4-1 and see some fights.

Chas has great tickets and took me, Adam and Jace. It was a good time and great seats!


Outside of the fast action and double high fives, my favorite thing is the Burrito Parachutes. Chipotle drops parachutes out of the rafters and you can win a free burrito and a shirt. They play that song "you dropped a bomb on me... baby" and it's just pure fun! I'm such a nerd.
No seriousness here!


We had a blast! It's so fun to be able to actually do something outside of working on the house!

1 comment:

  1. so glad yall went out to HAVE FUN! Can't wait to see the house girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!