Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finter.... or Wall.

Finter is what is happening right now. It's SUPPOSED to be Fall, but it feels more like Winter... hence, Finter. Or Wall.

Perhaps because I just flew back from California and it was 90 degrees and sunny? Those warm budded Californians made me a wimpy Midwesterner!



I heart Fall. Buckeye Football. Perfect running weather. Changing leaves. Scarves. Boots. Warm Apple Cider. Bangs. Yes, bangs (b/c let's be honest, they get too greasy in the summer). The Doggy Park for Jake. And MUMS!







Jake loves him some doggy park! He tries to pull my arm off because he gets soooo excited to meet new friends and sniff new bums!

Wheeler is our park of choice. It's about a half mile away from our abode and it's ultimate fenced in fun.
Can't you see how happy he be? (I felt a little weird taking pics of other dogs... owners may think I'm a little cuckoo.)


I guess it will be true Finter when this stuff arrives.....

1 comment:

  1. Yikes...that last photo makes me fear what is to come. Thanks Abbe for stressing me out! :-) Love the photos (at least all the other ones).

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!