Monday, September 14, 2009

Potential Career Suicide?

Last Friday... oh it could have been a train wreck. Thank goodness it wasn't. Our CEO decided that we needed to spice up our Company gatherings and came up with our Company's interpretation of American Idol. I'm not a huge Idol fan, but apparently I am a fan of getting in front of crowds and acting like an idiot.

Since Will, Michael and I have absolutely zero musical talent (I wasn't allowed in choir in the 2nd grade), we tried to win the judges over with our crazy performance talent.


Hence, "You Gotta Fight" (for your Right to Parrrrttaaaayyyyy). Beastie Boys. A classic.



Although Will was a little more obsessed with looking like Kanye West vs. a Beastie.
"You wake up late for work, man you don't wanna go! You ask your boss please but he still says NO!"

We altered the words to relate to work and came up with some crazy dance moves. IF you are curious, we're in the finals in DECEMBER. Woop woop. If I find it on YouTube I may or may not share.... your ears could possibly bleed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - please find it and share! I could totally use a good laugh! You are awesome - Abs! Miss you already!! How are you finding time to blog while gearing up for the hometour - you are amazing!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!