Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Get Yer Tickets!

Only 15 bones until the DAY OF the Home Tour (after that it's $20 for Sunday's session, $100 for Saturday with a nice dinner in the hood)! Get your tickets at Spinelli's Deli (quite possibly the cutest and best tasting deli around). Spinelli's is just a hop, skip and a jump from our abode and honestly, one of our life savers during this house rehab. Adam and I spent many a morning getting breakfast bagels and Crimson Cup coffee (THE BEST).

LOVE me some Spinelli's. Locally owned and operated. My fav is a egg and cheese bagel with pepper jack cheese on an everything bagel. Yummo.

We're busy getting ready each day! I shouldn't even be blogging, I should be cleaning or doing some finishing touches! Sunday, my fabu family came to help us with some outside work. I don't know what I'd do without everyone who has helped us... thank you, thank you.

Oh. Wait, that's right.... I'd make a fool out of myself at Company outings, that's what I've been doing too.
Today we got asked to do a "gig" at a Company Sales Conference. WHAT? Did the HEAR us?

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME!! You are BIG TIME NOW!! Congrats!! Also, I cannot wait to come visit and try out Spinnelli's sounds like its right up my alley! Can't wait to see more pics - of the house set up for the tour!! I wish we could come help, so bummed! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!