Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where have we been?!

One of the highlights was Virginia Beach! Yes, we dressed up. Yes we took some super cheesy everyone-dress-alike family glamour shots. Yes, Kaye was the mastermind behind it and we couldn't say no to Kaye.


We have been busy bees! Thus my blog neglect. I apologize, but promise to start it up again. We've been vacationing, hosting parties, welcoming babies and engagements and of course.... finishing more of the house!


This shot was not one of the glamour shots, but after the Pro left and after a few frosty bevies.

I promise to get better with updates!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable. I sense a family christmas card coming on!
    - Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - you are totally all over your blog! I had to read like 15 posts on yours today! LOVE IT! This family photo is FAB! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!