Saturday, March 13, 2010

Flowers!

Dress, check. Venues, check. Bridesmaids and dresses, check. Groomsmen, check. Color pallet, check. Flowers...almost there.



I'm so stoked to marry Adam and plan a party to celebrate. Flowers are cool, but going into the flower selection, I felt the same way as I was stepping into the Bridal Boutique for my dress. "Okay, this will be cool, but let's just find it and check it off the list." Leaving the store, I LOVED my dress and couldn't stop thinking about it and showing people.



This is kind of how the flowers are going....I was like "eh, okay, let's check it off the list." But I really enjoyed our first flower appointment today. Lots of people need flowers for this shin dig! I did do some research on theknot.com and found a few of these that I like....



I love the colors of this one, the fallish feel and how it's nice and compact, not too crazy. I've got some bling on my dress and don't want anything to take away from the blingage.



Since I don't have much going on in the color department with the bridesmaids dresses (they're wearing black) I really wanted some pops of color for the flowers. This one pops! (And it has tulips) which makes Adam very excited. In the Fall, right when it was about to freeze, Adam spent an entire evening planting tulips; there should be many (maybe 100?) that pop up in the Spring. He's so excited, I love it.

This one was labeled "modern" although I'm not sure why...it looks pretty frilly to me. I like the different colors though.




This one definitely screams FALL! Love the sunflowers. My dear friend Christy incorporated sunflowers in her bouquets and they were gorge!


One more flower appointment this week and the decision will be made! Super duper excited.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to cast my vote for the first one. Absolutely stunning...such an unusual combination but LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote the first one as well. It is so striking, warm and vibrant. Enjoy the planning hun!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love the voting. I chose the first one too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM ALL!! So fun :) Have fun and keep us posted!! I like how the one is not totally symetrical because it has those viney things off to one side too! That's pretty neat and unique! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!