Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Chef Is BACK!

This is my all time favorite show! Holla if you hear me?! After we finish house things, I'm totally going to focus on my next hobby, watching Top Chef! Jk... well, not really. But I'm determined to learn my way around the kitchen.

Adam did say "now that you have all of these great appliances in the kitchen, will you use them?" YES. I. WILL. :) Do I know what ceviche means? No. Do I eat meat? Not really. Did I have to call my mom to ask how to boil eggs? You betcha. I can still learn how to cook, right?

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Top Chef too! I'm sure you will be a GREAT cook Abbs, its all about experimenting! Call if you want help - I've sort of become OBSESSED with my Kitchen! (I was like you - I didnt think I knew how to cook about 2 years ago, I swear!) Miss ya gal - can't wait to see you soon!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!