Friday, August 14, 2009

Backyard...again

I found this one a little too late.... but this is a good before shot from the patio/courtyard.... see last post. We had ladies happy hour last night outside on the newish patio. It was such a blast, we all brought a bottle of vino and an app and caught up on life. I think the highlight from a food perspective was Klare's basil parmesean dip with homemade pita chips and Abbey's granny sandwiches. (I'll get the recipes and post them!).




Mark your calendars! Victorian Village Tour of Homes - September 20th! I think it hit me this week when Adam brought home the Columbus Monthly and there we were, in print. AND then I was stopped in the bathroom at work by our VP of Communications who said she saw our bio in Columbus Monthly as well. AND then, I checked out the website.





It's right around the corner and we have some work to do! Kaye and I are headed to Ikea this weekend fo sho!

1 comment:

  1. AH! I love the backyard so so much! I wish that I could attend the tour of homes and see your beauty of a home! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!